The November update for Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is about to release.
Still in the course of today Konami is the big November update for Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain publish. Already, details on the many changes and new features are known.
There will be, among other new items and weapons for the development of FOBs (Forward Operating Base). Moreover, it is possible in the future to establish a third base and to equip them with new safety devices. Furthermore, from now sneaking have a more direct impact on the game in the invasion of an enemy base. There are also enhancements to toolbox for beginners to help them get started something.
More:Snake + sandbox = Fun - The Test of Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
Here is an overview of all new features:
New Look for the PF Rating Screen
- PF rating Related Event So Coming Soon! This update features changes to the user interface of the PF rating screen, color: such as revised displays of the factors contributing to your PF's overall strength. With this better understanding of your PF's status, you'll have all the intel Necessary to get the most out of FOB missions, etc. And once the updated UI is in place, look forward to a PF Rating Event scheduled for November 2015!
- Added information: Force durability, nuclear weapons owned, and more!
- Rating boundaries are now easier to understand too!
Get Ready for a New Level of Gear Grade 8! Online Development So Added
- The update thus features new weapons and items to help turn missions in your favor. Following on from the addition of the current highest development grade (Grade 7), you will now be able to develop Grade 8 equipment as well.
- What's more, thesis wants to be Treated as online development items, so Their development will continue even while you are away from your game system or PC. You can even use MB Coins to shorten the development time.
- New equipment: AM MRS-4R (a Grade 7 5.56mm assault rifle); [7?] [? 8] WU S.PISTOL CB (a Grade 8 tranquilizer handgun); KABARGA-83 [? 8] (Grade 8 automatic shotgun did Boasts upgraded stopping power and a high-capacity magazine)
Protect Your FOBs From Invasion
New Security Devices Added! There's never a chance to relax whenyour FOBs Could come under attack at any time, but now, some of the best ever security devices are here to put your mind at ease. All of the newly-added security devices are online development items, so Their development will continue even while you are away from your game system or PC. You can even use MB Coins to shorten the development time.
Added as a Medical Team Unit Function The unit function anti-reflective Research "is newly added to the medical team. The higher your medical team's level gets, the shorter of invader's Reflex Mode time will be.
Stealth Mode Will Now Have an Effect in FOB infiltration
- Go Unseen Enemy by Searches! While infiltrating a rival's FOB, using Stealth Mode (pressing the action button while prone) cause your Predicted FOM (field of movement) to disappear from the defending player's iDroid wants, and the defending Intel team so will be unable to search out your general location ,
- Stealth mode hides your predicted FOM (red circle) from the defender.
The Long-Awaited FOB 3 is Finally Unlocked
- You can now give your PF a huge boost by constructing a third FOB. With the Resulting major Increases in max. staff capacity, you can look forward to unit functions being upgraded across the board.
For All Newcomers to the Game: Rookie and Novice Functions Expanded
- From now on, it will be easier for players to obtain the "Chicken Hat" and "Lil 'Chick Hat" (Awarded to Those Who Repeatedly fail a mission).
- For Those having trouble with a difficult mission, or players who do not have the knack for action games, these items will be a significant help.
- So, a "rookie Assist Function" is added to Espionage ratings (the results of FOB Missions).
- This function Prevents rookie players from losing Espionage Points When They fail at FOB invasions or defenses.
Other Update Details
- Other small refinements have been made to various elements of the game, Including balance adjustments and bug fixes.
- The top rankings for PF Rating and Espionage rating will now be Displayed.
- WHEREAS until now only resources in your offline inventory Could be sold, from now on your online inventory can therefore be sold.
- The issue with Certain DLC uniform equipment not having its advertised effect is now fixed.
- In-game notifications of events and other news havebeen improved.
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - test video for stealth Hit
View 4K screenshots of the PC version - Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain