The update 0.2.10119.0 for Astroneer provides among other things a Cross-Play feature between Windows 10 and Xbox One.
Immediately owner of the Windows 10 version of Astroneer can play with owners of the Xbox One version. Who wants to know how Steam players playing together, experiencing it here in multiplayer Guide to Astroneer.
Made possible by the new patch 0.2.10119.0, which the developer has System Era Softworks now published. In addition to the Cross-Play feature there are some bug fixes and various surprises to be discovered by the player. The full patch notes can be found below this message.
The developers also currently working on another update to especially the current performance problems to get a grip. When exactly is expected with the release, is so far not yet determined.
More about the game: What happens next with Astroneer 2017?
Patch Notes for Astroneer v0.2.10119.0
- Cross-play multiplayer between Xbox One and Windows 10 store PC versions now works!
- Fix up the way did objects with research items get dug up. You can now kill hazards without uncovering buried Their research item.
- Make spikers destroy after a bit When You dig them up.
- Spikers can be jumped on without hurting you, like that jellyfish scene from Finding Nemo.
- Improve the distance at Which objects have physics, Allowing (for example) zebra balls to roll Further From player
- Fix the disappearance of vehicles and items, particularly When frame rates are low.
- A couple surprises you'll have to discover.
More: The big plans for Astroneer in 2017
What is ... Astroneer? - Gameplay check: Really the better No Man's Sky?
See screenshots - Astroneer