Skyrim: Enderal - The Skyrim Mod in the video: The Game
The small Rynéus crying bitterly, and we feel dirty in this Enderal-Quest. Because we can not meet Rynéus' heart's desire. Here would be not so difficult. We need only draw forever into the small, tranquil coastal town of Silver Grove and his friend. Our days we would spend with games that are close to mine would yield enough silver for us to bring us a carefree existence. But we have a task. A great danger. And only we can prevent.
The worst part of it at this moment: Rynéus is one of the keys to avert this danger. That is why we propose the boy not only his heart's desire, but rather destroy the same even his life. And feel after even dirtier. You already realize the adventure role-play Enderal: The wreckage of the order does not work as usual: here, and that is bad. Simple black and white want to avoid the developers. Rather Enderal to be a world of grays. A colorful and varied world of grays, however.
The World of Enderal reminiscent at first glance much of Skyrim. If you look closely, however, will discover new models and textures.
The total conversion
And now all this: "... what end" Behind Enderal hides a so-called total conversion?. The development team has SureAISkyrim caught, to turn it into a completely new gaming experience. Okay, not quite, about 40 percent of the textures of Enderal date from Bethesda's RPG, but the remaining 60 percent are own creations. What you see clearly. Unlike the original object surfaces which have a much higher resolution SureAI. A signature is also the world that will have about three-quarters of the size of Skyrim, but offers much more variety.
Instead of only snow idyll and temperate zone we find in Enderal also desert, jungle and even underwater sections. We not only discover new textures, but also new settlements, a new and gigantic three divided city, new dungeons with new monsters and especially in the small Rynéus plays a crucial role a new great adventure. With all that far from us what is seen above all the level of detail has us cut off their feet. So much clutter as in a single house in Enderal you might find in Skyrim in a total of three large palaces.
Our adventures also take us time through dusty desert sections, or as here to a dinky beach.
Although Enderal has to offer a far greater range than landscape Skyrim - Snow idyll can not be missed.
Palm trees! You feel almost like in Far Cry or the first Crysis.
Anyone who has a soft spot for castles and castle-like buildings, is not neglected in Enderal.
Two years tinkers the mod team SureAI with eleven permanent members on this project. Many of the contents are already completed most of the work is from now on is to merge everything together. Another year is for or pull into the country in all probability, then Enderal to be offered as a free download. He can deal over 100 hours if we follow not only blunt the main task. But the strikes already with about 25 hours of Beech. We write it like again: Free! Download! The only thing we need for the role play is a current version of Skyrim. And who has not, please?
And who has not at least one annoyed at Skyrim bit about that Bethesda has failed as their predecessors once again, the story (you know, the one with the dragon) to give real weight? These hassles SureAI wants to avoid. Enderal to captivate us with a stringently told until the end of the beginning of the main story, which - is off run of good versus evil - as I said. That SureAI likely to make in this regard no empty promises, we have been able to try out on the basis of previously only functioning at a stretch quest.
So send the old Creation Engine Bethesda can look. Even if we let it rise only ordinary skeleton opponents in flames.
The took us to a successful attempt at blackmail from the capital Ark into the village of Silver Grove, let us play small games, closing a boy's heart, adopt a dog, catch butterflies, killing an extremely repulsive monsters and pretty desperate ride from there at the end. First, because the quest has not delivered the expected output of us, on the other hand, because it's not then went for us. To be happy we could have seen more. And heard.
Because for Enderal SureAI has won a whole bunch of professional and talented amateur speaker. Who made at least in the one of us experienced such a good job that many a full-price product is allowed to turn away in shame. If you still have doubts about the narrative skill and professionalism of SureAI, which can rid the basis of the last great throw the mud. Nehrim his name is. Behind it is a total conversion to hide The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Rather, THE total conversion to Oblivion.
Skyrim: Enderal - The Skyrim Mod in the video: game world